The 2nd year students promised that the MBA Core would challenging. Though I felt that the academic workload was manageable, it was the stuff that was happening outside school that was more of a challenge. Things were going fine till I screwed up my knee playing soccer in the first week of October. From there on, everything just started going downhill for me. Missed assignments, lack of motivation to perform well in school, doubts creeping into my mind if I had the right thing, etc. It was also getting more and more difficult to live alone with my injury. Feeling of loneliness and home sickness started kicking in and I was contemplating going home to Bahrain for the holidays. To make matters worse, I decided to become a hero and ended up with a relapse of the injury.
Anyway, I can see the end of the bumpy road and I anticipate a few more bumps ahead, especially with my performance in the past few exams. And I don't seem to be working at all to prepare for the forthcoming exams. Somehow, I just want to be done with this phase of the program and get into the winter break. The month off should get my mind and body back in shape to tackle the challenges that I may come across in the New Year.
Till the next post, cheers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment